graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring Break

1. Watched Ben Hur with the family. Why have I never seen this movie before? A awesome solid 3 hours and 42 minutes. Worth every bit.

2. Enjoying sleeping in and only waking up so that I can see Dawson's Creek at 9am on TBS.

3. Cuban food. Mmmm...

4. Spring cleaning - getting rid of old clothes and reorganizing my belongings.

5. Gym. Yes.

6. Loved my beautiful new car. I know, I need to send pictures. I'm bad.

7. Introduced yet another deserving person to The Greatest Movie Ever Made, along with a bottle of wine. I feel it is my duty to spread the wonder of Amelie to everyone I know, so my roommate got the privilege last night. And she loved every second of it - of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home