graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

All seven and we'll watch them fall...

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Go do the U.S. Open, NYC
2. Re-visit Europe and do Normandy, Budapest and Poland since I didn't do them the first time.
3. Send my dad to a National Review convention.
4. Participate in a roller-blading marathon.
5. Have cool kids.
6. Meet the Pope.
7. Beautifully decorate my house.

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Lie
2. Dance
3. Flirt
4. Be graceful
5. Function on little sleep
6. Quit eating chocolate
7. Resist secquens on anything

Seven Things that Attracted Me to Blogging:
1. Friends
2. Being creative
3. Telling stories
4. Writing
5. www.queserasera.org
6. www.thesmitten.com
7. fun

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Sit
2. Interesting
3. Please follow Rule #4
4. Alright
5. Sweet
6. Cool
7. You have 10 minutes to clean up

Seven Books That I Love:
1. All the Kings Men
2. Letters to a Young Catholic
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. In Cold Blood
5. Misty of Chincoteague
6. The Velveteen Rabbit
7. Women Who Make the World Worse (I'm still reading this, but I think it's a fave, especially because I met Kate O'beirne and she is so fabulous!)

Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again:
1. Amelie
2. Garden State
3. Newsies
4. Rear Window
5. High Noon
6. The Breakfast Club
7. The Sound of Music

6 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

love the post!!
im totally going to steal it from you....again...im so unoriginal these days...
ps we have some serious over laping answers...not the sequen one though ;)

12:50 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I think our lists are extremely different. Like INFANITELY different. Like, do we have nothing in common anymore? I mean, why am I even friends with you?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I'm just kidding. But seriously: ANCHOR MAN? So average. And Old School? You might as well put American Pie on your list.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

i dont ever watch movies anymore! I thought anchor man was funny...the last movie i saw was harry potter and the one before that was while i was brother's grim when i was living in Scott LA! (try to find it on a map) and before that i dont know when i saw one before. So i dont think its fair to rag on my movies...esp because i think i even put a disclaimer on my post that said that i dont get to do things like movies anymore...its kinda sad really...i really miss being able to go to movies...
Damnit! i hate what ive become...some machine..some non-movie watching work-aholic bastard who hasnt watched TV in months..thanks grace thanks for making me better about though...
AND we had over laping answers when i read your blogg..but when i WROTE my blogg they didnt really over lap...but i thought they would..hmm maybe you're right ..why are we friends? i mean Amelie???!! oh please!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I see no Amelie on your list.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Einstein said...

earnest is always sooo unoriginal. stop stealing posts. but hey grace this was a good one. really liked it. and well I'm now back into blogging and reading blogs so . . . heads up on the comments. oh and earnes you live in like the party capital of the world surly you've got more interesting things going on!!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home