graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm Alive, I Promise!

Wow, it's been a disgustingly long time since I blogged. Seriously, this time of the year needs to slow the F down. Seriously. Thankfully, it will. In less than a week when I can clean my room, sleep in, take naps, and read.

Since I last blogged I have:

Met up with Ellie at Union Station, at lunch with her and bar-hopped until it was time for dinner for 4. Tapas and sangria. During the bar-hopping, we drank pomegranate margaritas *brilliant* and made conversation with a very fabulous jewelry designer man, clad in his own line of men's jewelry that you can see at www.barrybrinker.com.

Sadly, El had a bout later that night with food poisoning and was rendered out-of-commission. I know, sad! And since I have recently fully felt the horror of food poisoning, I felt awful for her. Get well soon, El!

So, I made my way to Annapolis to hear my sister sing, eat gelatti and drink wine. Being there really makes you feel in the Christmas spirit. Really. There's just no way you can't.

I also have been going to Theology of the Body talks with my BF and parents. Interesting - yes. Teaching tennis after school, which is killing me. Christmas shopping online, fun. Getting a flu shot. Seeing my other sister's concert downtown. And probably like a lot more since I can't tell you the last time I really sat down and watched brainless and retarded TV or cleaned my room. Yeah, my room can barely be waded through. It's embarassing. Really.

Ok BEST Christmas present purchases so far: the complete, 5 seasons of the Muppet Show (20 CDS!) for Dad to have fun with during his month+ recovery from knee surgery, and an African-American Santa Claus to put on the Christmas tree for a sister (RUTHIE, DON'T SPOIL MY SURPRISE!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home