graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good:
I think I've lost 5 pounds in 2 days. And I got new flip flops in the mail that Beatrix hipped me to. Pretty

The Bad:
Food poisoning from a Sonic inside of a Walmart. Yeah, I'm never eating Sonic, fast food or anything made and prepared inside of a Walmart AGAIN.

The Ugly:
My shoes from yesterday are still sitting outside my front door. I saw ants on them. Yes, that means that I DID throw up on them when I gingerly stepped out of my car after work yesterday. That hasn't happened in a while. You know, since college and my more drinking days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

sober as you want (as idiotic as that sounds to me) you my friend still are and will always be The Vomit Queen!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

oh no! that's terrible! meanwhile, what color did you get in the walkingonroses flipflops?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I got Garden Rose. So pretty.

It's been almost 3 days and I haven't eaten anything.

Sonic, I hate you!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home