graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Things In My Apartment that You Wish You Had Too

1. A 4 foot long panoramic photograph from 1909 of St. Peter's Piazza. Framed. Black and white.

2. A "Rome-themed" dining room - 6 pictures including the Pieta, Trevi Fountain, the Collouseum and Sistine Chapel.

3. Original Grace creations using wood, wine-colored paint and doilees.

4. Arrangement of dried flowers.

5. A resident male named Pablo.

6. A 2nd bedroom tured art studio.

7. A grinder.

8. Exactly 3 paintings of naked people that I don't know what to do with.

9. Ginormous octopus paintings - Ok, maybe you don't want them now, but you definitely wanted them when you were in college.

10. Connect 4

2 Comments:

Blogger Einstein said...

OMG - I LOVE Connect 4. I guess I mentioned how much I loved it in passing to chris and he surprised me with it. That game rocks. Seriously. Kudoos for coneect 4.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Didn't you beat the hell out of El's friend? I love that story.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home