graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 02, 2005

Gizoogle

Earlier today, sister directed me to this site:

www.gizoogle.com

If you click on the "Textilize" button and enter some text, you can get it translated gangsta style!

It's hours of fun, believe me.

Here's my blog in gizoogle...

Since we last talked, I hizzy been doggy stylin' lots of fun. More field trips and cant no hood f*** with death rizzow. Ridin' n enjoy'n tha end of tha schoo` year n s***.

I did manage ta loose mah voice, which was not cool . You gotta check dis shit out yo. I realized in those 3 days of voicizzles thizzay mah vocal chords is mah biggest source of shot calla as a baller like this and like that and like this and uh. Witout mah voice, it was really difficult . Holla!. But its bizzack. Thiznank goodness! Seriously, tizzy playa not happen again!

Well, more drug deala . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf! Hope you guys is hav'n a groovy week but real niggaz don't give a f***!

Here's what I typed:

Since we last talked, I have been having lots of fun. More field trips. Babysitting and enjoying the end of the school year.

I did manage to loose my voice, which was not cool. I realized in those 3 days of voicelessness that my vocal chords are my biggest source of power as a teacher. Without my voice, it was really difficult. But it's back. Thank goodness! Seriously, that better not happen again!

Well, more later! Hope you guys are having a groovy week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

thats awsome...love it

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home