graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 21, 2005

It's Monday and, so far, I ...

1. Went to bed around 2am, watching coverage up in DC of the Terri Shrivo happenings.

2. Woke up at 9:30. That has to be the latest I've woken up in about 3 months.

3. Watched more Terri Shrivo stuff. Obsessed? I don't know. Glued to it? Completely.

4. Made myself eggs for breakfast. Definitely the first time in 3 months that's happened.

5. Enjoyed my percolated coffee by the pool with my lap top, music, and PJPII.

6. Thought to myself that Rascal Flats, Big and Rich, and Toby Keith are very enjoyable.

7. Hoped that that didn't make me a red-neck.

8. Decided I couldn't be, if my favorite movie is Amelie and I have never been "bogging" (aka. mudding) before.

9. Dozed in the sun.

10. Wished it was slightly less overcast today.

11. Went through a mental checklist for the big trip.

12. Considered the Texas Hold 'Em game this weekend and how I feel I caught on decently and made a good showing.

13. Thought of all the errands I need to run. Bank. CVS. Library. Publix. Barnes and Nobles. Mall.

14. Decided that all those can wait until tomorrow.

15. Blogged.

16. Zzzzzzz......

1 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

okay i hate you now!!!
my day:
Friday:
-Stress test at 9 am
-library by 1pm still covered in electroplasmic goup!
-stayed in library till closing
-went to a coffee shop to work until 1:30am
~Sat:
-woke up at 8
-in library till 6
-went to dad's crawfish boil for 2.5 hours
-studied at coffee shop until 2
~sun:
-woke up 8
-studied at coffee shop till 11:30
-breakfast with john
-went to library till close
-coffee shop till 3am
~mon:
-woke up at 8
-Went to class
-been in library since....
I HATE YOU !!!!!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home