graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Evaluation

Sometimes I ask myself, "Am I a bona fide looser?"

Like when:

I download 4 songs one morning. And one was featured in the horrible children's movie, Ella Enchanted, which the family watched post-generator-purchase during the weeks of hurricane nonsense, which I was actuallyl excited about. I was excited for two reasons: - One, because doing anything besides Monopoly or standing in line for ice sounded like fun and two, because my father ACTUALLY saw it in the theater and said it was GOOD. That song was Don't go Breakin' My Heart, featuring Elton John and Kiki Dee. And it may be my knew if-I-were-to-do-kareoke-song. Obviously, not replacing Son of a Preacher Man.

The next song that was downloaded should not be surprising. Since I think I've played it at every party I've ever thrown. Just the opening beats to Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Jefferson Starship gives me the wowies - in a good way.

And since I was on the Jefferson Starship page, you just can't pass up the song awarded Worst Song ever made or something, by VH1. But seriously, what do those people know? Yep, I now own We Built This City.

The last song, was probably one I should not admit to revealing. All I'm going to say is that if YOUR name was a title of a song (even if spelled wrong), you'd totally pay $.99 for it. Especially if it's by Jefferson Starship.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

Wow. You invested in Starship.

People have gone to confession for lesser sins.

Oh, and in case anyone was curious, I am so sick of studying I am officially ready to vomit.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

I liken Jefferson Starship to Biochemical weapons and nuclear warheads...it one of those things you wish could be uninvented! I'd rather swallow the barrel of cold steel than to have to listen to either "we built this city" OR Nothing's gonna stop us"
IN FACT: i think that any song featured in a cheesy flick like "Mannequin" should be obliviated from this earth...in short, yes you are a bona fide loser!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home