graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 03, 2005

Nothing Says Welcome Home Like...

...a rabbit who got out of his cage, spent all weekend bouncing around my apartment and leaving one corner of my kitchen filled with rabbit urine.

On the upside, what could be better than calling people on your friend's phone on New Years and leaving messages like, "I want to ravage your sexy monkey"?

Here's to you, 2005. I have to say, I am pretty glad to see you. 04 was a doosie, man. Things started out Ok, took some major turns toward horrible throughout March, April and May. But by June, you were on the upswing and, I must say, have not failed to disappoint in the least. It's always nice to end the year out a hell of a lot better than you began it. Let's hope 05 can make that happen.

Meanwhile, I'm going to work out at least 3 times a week, finish my pope book that I have been reading for 2 (count them) 2 years, spend less time on the internet, and not let shows like Laguna Beach keep me up past my bedtime.

4 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

i want to ravage your sexy monkey???? thats wierd..who got this message?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Einstein said...

jealous?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

YEAH!!!! duh!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

Just think: someday we'lll all look back on 2005 as a breath of fresh air because, well, it couldn't possibly be as stressful as 2004.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home