graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 09, 2005

My Weekend

My weekend started off with chicken dinner with my father and 3 octigenarians, which was followed by a sex talk I attended with my dad. When I told El that we didn't know it was a sex talk when we went, she just kept saying, "You went to a sex talk with your DAD?!"

I also washed, vacuumed and "jerry curl-ed" my car (as Earnest would say) and it is beautiful. I paid my bills and feel that I have an excess of money left over. I cleaned my apartment. I made my debut at Rock-a-Bowl and took advantage of $.25 drafts. That $8 in quarters I brought is gone. Yikes!

And I spent today drinking frozen margaritas and sitting by the pool in my bathing suit.

Please try not to hate me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

dont hate me??? you taked about sex with your dad while you ate chicken!!!! whats wrong with you!?!?! i get uncomfortable if a sex scene comes on tv and my parents are in another room in the house!!!
AND
why the hell did you have put that jerry-curl shit in your car?? that stuff is nasty!
you know what you should do with that left over money? ---go to NO for MG!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

margaritas are a wonderful thing.

and the afternoon comepltely ruled- a bunch of sun, just the right quantity of frozen beverage goodness, and perfect temperature in the pool.

we should do that every sunday. i'll bring the margarita mix next time!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

oh! and don't forget to inform the necessary people about our upcoming "beware the ides of march" party.

because, it's going to rule. and the out-of-towners need to come down for it.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Einstein said...

Sex talk with parentals. ICK!!! And this is coming from the girl who's parents started a chastity organization. I am jealous of the sun bathing. The only bathing I've been doing is in a shower with my Dove soap.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

1. I should probably clarify that it was more of a no-sex talk.

2. MY PARENTS are giving a real life sex talk...or maybe like a talk on having sex at certain times and not at certain times depending on a desire for children...this Friday night that I unfortunately can not attend.

3. Yeah, my family's cool like that.

4. Al is also now bathing with a big black man and her dove soap.

5. An Ides of March party is in the making down on the Treasure Coast. Which reminds me of various things...like when Beatrix said, "The Ides of March, I really should have known...I really really should have known..." But really, I should be included in that "really should have known thing" - Beware of hookups and engagements on the Ides of March! It also reminds me of the whole breaking a mirror and getting 7 years bad luck. Back in my self-portrait days, I broke 4 mirrors in a week between painting and sculpture class. I think my teachers were afraid of me.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home