graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 07, 2005

The Best Of 2004

This is a bit late, but here we go:

Best Movie: Garden State

Best Month: Hmm...I'm going to go with all months following June.

Best Book: George Weigel's "Letter's to a Young Catholic" - yeah, big nerdo

Best Moment: Well, it's sort of a toss up between Al dancing with a pirate in Key West, getting a dream job, realizing that a loser who makes me cry is not worth even discussing, and a student telling me, "Wow, we learned so much more in art this year than I ever have before!"

Best CD: Garden State Soundtrack

Best Hobby: Blogging

Worst Hobby: Back to back episodes of Will and Grace daily and Laguna Beach

Best Idea: Making my goal this year simply to be the best teacher I possibly can and not worry about the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home