graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

TGIT

If one more person asks me if yellow-purple is a tertiary color, I think I might break out in hives. So don't. Just don't.

Fun weekend. Football game. Thirty degree weather. Philly cheesesteaks. Friend. Sister. Here I come.

Maybe on Monday you can ask me if yellow-purple is a tertiary color. Maybe I'll even answer you for the zillionth time when you ask me what red and yellow make. Maybe. Just maybe. But don't hold your breath.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

what the F#$% is a tertiary color??

12:38 AM  
Blogger Einstein said...

i was wondering the exact same thing. and yellow-purple do you mean yellow and purple are not teritary colors or the combo is not a teritary colors. what happened to the simple royGBIV. i like green. it's my favorite color.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home