graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Conversation

Him: You were busting out of Mass really fast, I didn't have time to say hi!

Grace: Yes, I have to, to get to work on time. But I do remember checking to see what kind of car you got in. I can't remember what it was exactly, but I remember it was greenish and foreign.

Him: (laughing) Girls!

Grace: Well, I was just making sure you didn't drive a Chrysler.

Him: Oh, you wouldn't have been interested if I had?!

Grace: Well, you know...

Him: Well, I definitely looked to see what kind of car you got in.

Grace: Oh really! So what kind of car do I have?

Him: A white, 4-door Volvo sedan. Probably about a '94.

Grace: Damn, you're good.

2 Comments:

Blogger getamac said...

Nice! It's good to see a guy who knows his cars, esp Volvo models.

1:40 AM  
Blogger ts said...

sarah! it's so awesome that you met a guy! and at mass of all places! i mean...could you imagine the ridicule you'd sustain if you had...say...met him at an online dating service? you really lucked out, dude. peace be with you!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home