graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 12, 2004

Outta Here

Well, my first personal leave day ever is beginning now. I have just enough time to blow dry my hair, make up some coffee and get it started. First, mass; second, breakfast with mom; third, extraneous eyebrow removal; fourth, oil change; fifth, head north. After that, who knows?

The definites are: I will see lots of orange and blue, I will most certainly NOT wear orange and blue, the weather will be cooler, there will be no sixth graders, no one will call me Miss, Ms. or Mrs., I will wear a skirt I've been DYING to wear, I will laugh my ass off, and I will carouse a town I don't know well by being lead by those who do. Other than the fact that I will be spending a weekend college-style, who could be sure of what else?

Ciao, bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home