graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Spotlight on Al!

Tonight I'm starting the introduction that will begin my installments from an interview I conducted with Albert Einstein. Yes, I'm putting that journalism minor and experience on the college newspaper to work!

Al is one of my best friends and we hit it off pretty much immediately. She, Eleanor and I are sort of like a trio. A barrell of monkeys, if you will. Al and I lived together our freshman year of college, and every year following that, minus the year we spent apart, due to different semesters abroad. If you ever want to know anything about measuring protons, I would direct you to Al. I'm not sure why one would want to do that, but I'm certain it's important in the field of medical physics, of which she is obtaining her masters. She's one tough girl. She used to get up really early on Saturday mornings, get dressed up in camo, and go play paintball in the woods with boys. Al is up for bleaching her hair on a moment's notice. She can curse like a sailor and pray like a saint, which is a damn good combination, especially if you're one of her friends. She'll get your new boyfriend on the phone and tell him, "If you break her heart, I'll f-ing kill you!" - and she'll mean it for sure. It's always good to have a friend like that. It's also always good to have a friend like that because when you want to throw a party, she'll have no qualms about being the bouncer and keeping out underaged drinkers and unwanted guests. She also has no qualms about talking to the police when one of those parties is being busted. So for the next couple days, I present to you an interview with The Albert Einstein....

2 Comments:

Blogger Einstein said...

what a great start. I have to admit i was a little nervous after the "interview". i can honestly say that those 4 years of college while filled with numerous difficulties named physics where the best of my life.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

i think this is a good start...but it needs a few more installments..i will wait to publish any comments i may have until the end

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home