graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Satisfied

This evening I have just returned from a very satisfying weekend away. It was a gorgeous drive and even though my ditsy detour on the ride home made it longer, it was a gorgeous day to drive down A1A, over bridges and right next to the beach. If I hadn't been on a time schedule, I would have stopped, put on my bathing suit and jumped in. It was that nice.

I guess the nice ride made me feel inspired to jump in the pool where I live and enjoy this Sunday's dusk. Next up, dinner, cleaning, shower, unpacking, American Dreams and getting my act together. Because kids, we're going back to school tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

DUDE!! American Dreams is like my most favoritest show ever!!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home