graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 18, 2004

Prepared

This weekend I got myself prepared for a wide variety of things. First and foremost I got prepared for work. Tomorrow's a big day for me. Normally I would be excessively nervous. But I have decided to just be prepared and embrace it as an opportunity to show how great I am at what I do. You know, for someone who does infinitely better on the tennis court when there's an audience there to show off for, you'd think I should be a little more confident in my academic/professional abilities. I don't know why it took me this long to realize that. But I have a feeling that this is the beginning of only good things. So yeah, I'm prepared.

Also, due to unneccessary purchases at my favorite store (that should be a link right there, but for some reason you can'd to links on blogger with a Mac - BOOO), I am now extremely well-prepared for Mr. 10 to ask me to go and do things where I can wear really cute clothes. Or at the very least, well-prepared too look smashing for my students.

Finally, when grocery shopping, I made sure I was prepared to make margaritas. They are in no way on my radar of happening soon. But you know, you have to be prepared! You never know when a spontaneous party may bust out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home