graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 01, 2004

Happy Birthday, Happy Feast Day, Happy TGIF

Happy birthday to my mom, who is NOT reading this blog. I baked her a cake and broght it to her as a surprise this morning and she was really excited. "Wow, I don't have to bake my own cake this year!"

My mom is cool like that. She takes care of 5 children (even though 3 of us are out of the house), my dad, and 3 (count them) 3 OLD LADIES who now live with us. She's great at cooking and computers and fun stuff like that. And, I can show up unannounced at any time and say, "Hey, you think we (we meaning YOU) fix this purse that needs to be sewn up?" She'll do it right there and then. Awesome.

It is also a happy freast day for St. Therese...I need to see your movie...soon!

I wish my birthday was on a super cool feast day like St. Therese. I would really like that. I think my birthday has something to do with the Immaculate Conceltion...exactly 9 months before Christmas...which is moderately cool, I suppose.

Well, I'm on my way out of town for the weekend. Hopefully I will be much inspired to write good stuff.

I'm thinking of getting an interview with Al, which should be HIGHLY entertaining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eleanor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Earnest said...

Eli, you are starting piss off my shit!! i though that you were starting a blog WTF!!! if you keep this up and the mardi gras fairy wont visit you this year...just kidding...we both know i would never have the nerve...but still i think yhou should start a blogg...i wouuld say the same to albert the girl with a guys name but she doesnt DO blogg, ebay, or amazon...whatever... :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Grace,
Your birthday is on the feast of the Annunciation, exactly nine months before Christmas. Dec. 8th, the Immaculate Conception, MARY'S Immaculate Conception is a Holy Day of Obligation. Just thought I'd clear that up...haha. And if I've spelled any words wong it's because I can't look directly at the computer screen because my eyes are so light-sensitive after the surgery.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home