graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Trivia

Little known facts about my friends and family, using (of course) their code names:

Albert on occasion sleeps with her eyes open. This was one of those important things she felt necessary to share with me when we embarked on our freshmen year of college together as roommates.

MSW was never an art major, yet loves Mark Rothko, so much so that she painted some paintings in his style.

My dad was a cheerleader in college.

Ernest thinks that musicians should play their songs exactly the way they sound on the CD when he is watching them at a concert.

My cat, Rocky, God rest his soul, was once stuck inside our neighbor's garage for over 3 weeks. Before that, he ran away for a month or so when we were living in a townhouse while building a home. Evidently he was pissed. Obviously we found him. A tumor on his cheeck was what finally did him in though.

Eleanor has 5 pictures of 5 different friends, each drinking beer out of a rubber chicken, framed and hanging in her bedroom.

My mother once told my sister that all she is good for is making pink lemonade.

I should stop this before I reveal something I might get in trouble for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Dean said...

I agree with Ernest.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Really? I disagree. I mean, I don't want them to go and change it all up and make it unidentifiable, but I like when they give it a little spice. I mean, why go to the concert, if you just want to hear it like the CD...just play the CD!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

thank you jason dean!
listen, play it like it sounds on the cd...no tricks!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home