graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tired

Today I:

drank 0 cups of my beloved Cafe dumond coffee
got ready in 35 minutes
ended up with 2 sopping wet legs after morning "duty" this rainy morning
received 13 emails in my school email account
spent 1.5 hours after school hanging 136 portraits of US presidents in my itty-bitty room

Tonight I need to:

return 3 items to the Gap
eat scrambled eggs - because rainy days are totally scrambled eggs days
get a lot of crap together for school by Thursday
make some plans to go have 2 for 1 watermelon margaritas tomorrow

Adios amigos!

PS. It has been brought to my attention that Eleanor should start a blog. I second the motion

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Eleanor, I started the motion! YOU MUST, I repeat MUST start one!!!! It would definatly make my favorites list :) haha!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Good job on the spelling! I have not had to make many corrections lately!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

i move that the second'd motion be passed, all in favor say yea....yea...

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home