graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Maybe

Maybe it's because I've already missed 8 days of school this year.

Maybe it's because this is the 4th hurricane to come at Florida.

Maybe it's because I'm tired from school, meetings with principals and parent/teacher conferences.

Maybe it's because yesterday they just announced ALL. THOSE. DAYS. WE. HAVE. TO. MAKE. UP. And it seems like we're not having another holiday for the REST OF THE YEAR.

But I'm seriously so annoyed that I could kick Jeanne's ass right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

yeah, i saw what Jeanne did making the loop and now heading at you all! I am sooo sorry to hear that! Florida does not need any more hurricane action! Enough is Enough!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Einstein said...

maybe you need to visit the buffet again

3:51 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

hurricane action, we don't need...buffet action i could totally possibly need

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home