graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Just a Few Things

You know you missed out on some sort of girl education when it takes you 45 minutes at Eckerds to decide on buying 4 pieces of make up.

Also, why is make-up so freaking expensive? Dude, I was doing the drug store thing too!

Well, El, at least I don't own only free make up now.

I really like clear lip gloss. Good call, hip sister.

I've been getting caught up on my Real World intake today, as I build canvases to prepare to paint. And wow, this season is actually really hysterical. I seriously laughed out loud a few times.

My city is in pretty bad shape. Grocery stores are opening up, but no milk. I won't be convinced life is back to normal until they get milk back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

i have somthing for my bitches that requires addresses...al i have yours..

10:55 PM  
Blogger Einstein said...

oooo presents. I love presents. . . oh and for everyone's future notice my screen name has changed from albert to einstein. Speaking of the great physicist do you know that he avoided serving in the swiss army because of flat feet and vericous veins. Now if I were to have a blog that's what I would name mine. . . Flat Feet and Vericous Veins. oooo i'm so creative. :-)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home