graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 27, 2004

Hot Cakes

Anyone who would like one of the two mix CDs I have made over these hurricanes, please email me your address. I already have them made for Earnest, Al, El, Beatrix, and my 2 sisters in the military. ALL of you, mentioned, must email me the address so as to receive 2 fabulous mixes.

One is the newest installment of the lesbian rock variety called "Lesbian Rock Mix Ultra" and the second is a compilation of Jimmy Buffett favorites called "The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful"/"Trying to Reason With Hurricane Season" - inspiried by recent natural disasters and weather in the area.

Back to the 6 hour version of Pride and Prejudice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home