graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 13, 2004

The Highlights of Balderdash

The word "snoach" actually DOES mean a nasal twang.

When given the person, Art Fry, I wrote that he was the creator of the post-it-note, completely unaware that Art Fry actually IS the creator of the post-it-note.

Upon getting the date May 16, 1990, I wrote that it was the date that Vanilla Ice's one hit wonder, "Ice Ice Baby" reached number one Casey Casum's count down and got a lot of votes for that from the children, who had no idea who Vanilla Ice actually was.

For the movie title, "Behind the Eight Ball", I wrote that it was the "true story of Missy Jameson, who disguised as a man, one the national billiards title in 1901.

I should have played a lot more of that game in my first 24 years of life, especially in combination with alcohol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

I LOVE BALDERDASH!! that game rules..very much fun good call

12:54 AM  
Blogger Einstein said...

I love that game too. Can you imagine playing it with your parents and six brothers and sisters. The things that are written are absolutely hysterical

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home