graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Finally

Today I was back to the land of the living and working people. And wow, did it feel good.

Routines are important to me. Part of a process, if you will. I am a creature of habbit and I love it that way. I get so much more accomplished. I feel on track. I make lists. I cross things off. I never cross all of them off. In a perfect world, I would. The routines keep me going.

They also keep me from being lazy and flabby...that's flabby of the mind, body, soul, ect. And there's just nothing worse than that.

So this morning, I did my morning thing, I belted out Ashley Simpson and drank my coffee. I arrived at school and did my thing. We did a one-day drawing where my kids had a choice between 3 themes. "What Hurricane Frances felt like to me", "My week off after Frances" and "Thankfulness". It was a lot of fun and pretty low intensity. They loved my drawing of a Monopoly bored and a discouraged, disgruntled, and defeated football player with a #16 on his jersey. Go figure.

Now, I have a full list of things to cross of my list this evening, except that that silly thing called IM is keeping me away. Well, at 1800, I'm getting off this thing and ON the ball.

PS. Glad to see the comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Dean said...

When you refered to "bold statement about the color of my shirt" I wasn't sure if you were a Nole fan or Miami. But the #16, and "dissapointed" put it all together. It sad the Rix will have never beat Miami.

Take Care

10:50 AM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

is jason dean a relative of james dean?

just wondering...i have a really cool relative as well...

5:35 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

WTF !!! ?? Grace...ive been under house arrest here!! why dont you write a post for crying out loud!! i, bored!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home