graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Credited to El

I'm not sure how many times I'm going to have to tell ya'll to go see Garden State. Here's a quote from Zach Braff, found by Eleanor that should wet your appetite...

For many years when I was feeling all these feelings, I felt incredibly alone; I couldn't find many people who were "in it"... going through the mental puberty that your twenties can be. - (Or any time of your life that involves feeling long overdue for the next chapter of your life to begin.)



6 Comments:

Blogger getamac said...

Heck yeah! Garden State is an incredible movie. I second the motion that everyone who hasn't seen it yet definitely needs to go check it out. Very cool flick that has a different flow than your typical movie.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Earnest said...

so ive never seen this movie...nor do i have the time to...(so dont suggest that i run out and rent it cause its not happening!) but i would to hear more about this...i was writing a book about being in my early twenties back when i had time for things like reading, writing, and violin lessons....its big interest of mine...tell me more

12:32 AM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

earnest, i highly recommend that you take 2 hours out of your busy schedule to go see the movie. it's fantastic, motivating. you'll be doing yourself, and your studies, a favor.

i know that grace and myself went to the theater alone to watch it -- the irony of it. so go, alone or with a friend or family member. don't delay. now is the time. (what a pep talk, hey?)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Einstein said...

I too was a loner watching this movie. And that line of his so speaks to me. . . it pretty much sums up my last two years here in h-town.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

yeah!!! al saw the movie -- all by herself -- and i didn't even know it. funny thing is, if we all lived in the same city, we would have watched it together. go figure?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

yeah, i guess earnest could have, if he had actually SEEN it!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home