graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Silent Art

It was a sad, sad day that it had to come down to Silent Art.

I hated to do it, but I had no choice. After yesterday's loudness and off-taskness in 8th period, I had to lay down the law and show them that I was boss. That meant Silent Art. You know, they were pretty good at it for a while. but then I sort of got bored and started talking to them.

Good kids. Just SO chatty. They're hillarious too. Man, there's on kid that just has to look at me and smile and i can't keep a straight face for ANYTHING. Then there's another who absolutley can NOT stop talking. Like can NOT. For the last few minutes of the period, I have him stand up next to where I bark out clean-up procedures. Just stand there, with no one to talk to. So he talked to ME and I kept talking back! It must be hopeless with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home