graceaplenty

Grace should be my middle name.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 23, 2004

Just a Hint

Not to make fun of sad lonely people innocently exercising their freedom to read whatever they choose. I mean, I often am one of those sad and lonely people. But anyone who sits in the café section of Barnes and Nobles, reading An Idiots Guide To Dating, needs to stop. No, just STOP. If you must read that, do it in private. Is this some new fangled way of picking up a date or something? I’m going to go out on a limb and say that the Idiots Guide to Dating would totally NOT endorse such action. Or maybe I’m just old fashioned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earnest said...

maybe the guy (b/c we all know that was a guy) just saw it..thought it was funny and stupid and decided hey..whats this nonsense? and picked it up and it turned out to be a good read?
i often catch myself reading things that make me look like a psycho..but its only out of an interest in the human mind or human relations...unless he was actually sitting..in which case i would have to say no...you arent allowed to SIT and read those kinds of things...it not the same as standing reading.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

power point for mrs. khirallah's class...senior year...ring a bell???

yep, i did the exact same thing.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home